Nice to meet you, Gearo Hero!
We are Gearbooker, a community of over 22,000 videographers, photographers and other creatives from the Netherlands, Belgium and France! We are now opening in Germany and Austria! Just like on Gearo, we're here on Gearbooker to help you get the most out of your gear and meet like-minded people.
We invite you to become part of our rapidly growing creative community!
Special offer for Gearo members
As a warm welcome to you, renters and gear owners on Gearo, we have an attractive offer! You will benefit from a reduced commission of 8%
(instead of 15%) for the first 6 months of your account if you migrate your Gearo account to Gearbooker before March 1st
And that's not all! Any Gearo member who migrates their account before March 1st
will receive a €50 rental credit
Relevant questions from gearo users
- How can I migrate my equipment from Gearo to Gearbooker? We have created a dedicated Gearo to Gearbooker migration tool.
Follow these steps:
- Sign up for an account.
- Wait for the welcome email and click the button in that email to confirm your email address.
- Visit this page and enter your Gearo profile URL and migration code.
- Wait 5 minutes before your Gearo public profile data and listings are imported.
- Fine-tune your offers to ensure they are bookable.
- How does your insurance work? With our good insurance (developed with HDI) covering all rental transactions, we ensure you can rent equipment with complete confidence and peace of mind. In the event of an incident, you as the owner are covered by our insurance. Learn more...
- How much is the commission for gear owners? Normally this is 15% (excluding VAT). However, as a welcome gift for Gearo users, we are offering an 8% commission for the first 6 months of your account if you migrate your Gearo account to Gearbooker before March 1st.
That sounds great! Are there any other welcome gifts? Yes, of course! All Gearo members who migrate their account before March 1st will receive a €50 rental credit.
- What can I do to increase the chances of bookings for my equipment? A great way to increase your bookings is to embed your gear deals on your own website. Here you can find out how easy it is. Additionally, there are some additional tips that will help you rank well in Gearbooker search results, which will increase booking requests for your gear. We have written an article about it.
- Can I create discount coupons for my customers? Yes, and directly via your account on our platform. You will have the option to create vouchers for your renters to give them discounts the way you like.
- I read that there is an option to ship the equipment I rented. How does this work? Yes, we have a shipping option included on Gearbooker so you can rent gear from someone who lives further away. You can choose to have this delivered to your home (provided the owner has enabled this).
Would you like to know more? Then have a look at our frequently asked questions in our helpcenter.